只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Fei Wang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一个进来的人不得不回的帖子(2)

[复制链接]
31#
发表于 05-12-15 13:09:16 | 只看该作者
ha ha,today is a fine day here.It is a bit cold ,but the sunshine is very beautiful.So I feel very happy.(South in the PRC)

What about yours?
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 05-12-15 13:34:18 | 只看该作者
so far there are two responses, anyway, i am in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, (just wondering where is our Leader Mr. Li, Ningzhong?), very very cold here, i put on two layer of the clothes, it seems too heavey to put forward, but still COLD!!!!!
a lot of people prefer to take taxi, so the drives of taxi(most of them are black) are happy since their business are very good, btw, most of taxis here are Lincoln, not like in China (currently is Jie Da and Sang Ta Na, right? no other meanings at all! i love our motherland!!, just the fact.)
yesterday is the first day i worked since a while ago. so far so good, i translated an article and the director praised  me, then she gave me another one: how to kill Depression, haha, i am an EXPERT of depression now! the deadline is tommorrow lunch time, acurally it is today since it's 12:11am now.
last article is about immigration from Hong Kong to Canada and the USA, a lot of people run away to avoid the communists, anyway, their life are so complicated....some happy, some not; some make a lot of money, some not; some made suicide (killed themself), some not........
=============================
My question for the follower:
what would you do if you were Charlie Z. Song?
1. continue this game
2. something else
3. no idea, ask the follower to anwer this question
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 05-12-15 18:24:27 | 只看该作者
今天的天气确实好,没有天气预报说的那么冷,绿罗裙和我都是广东的,我们冬天的气候很好,而且我们湛江冬天的天气更加没得挑剔,我喜欢湛江。我爱她!
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 05-12-16 14:10:27 | 只看该作者
My choice is number one(continue this game).

Weather is an never outdated topic.

It is cold today, but better than yestoday, so I admire 绿罗裙 and 波波 very much.

Please continue.
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 05-12-16 14:46:09 | 只看该作者
what's the weather in your place? (where is your placed located? and what's the weather?)
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 05-12-17 06:13:24 | 只看该作者
I am in Boston, MA, USA.
the weather currently is raining, raining, raining hard!
there is too much rain right now!
ther was too much snow yesterday!
what a weather!!!
===========================
hat's the weather in your place? (where is your placed located? and what's the weather?)
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 05-12-19 14:04:46 | 只看该作者
What a pity for Charles!

It is fine here(North in PRC),so I can play basketball and football with the young boys,my feeling is really good in this weekend.

I have to end your question.

My question: how to spent your weekend?
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 05-12-20 16:48:06 | 只看该作者
On my weekends,i usually clean my house,do some washing,go out for some shopping and so on.

The follower,continue to answer this question please.
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 05-12-20 19:38:12 | 只看该作者
tennis/table-tennis/drink wine, beer, spirits/mah jiang/chinese chess/.....

The follower,continue to answer this question please!
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 05-12-21 14:13:51 | 只看该作者
In my weekend, besides sports, I still have many other things to do: buying vegetables and other foods, watching TV for the NBA game,cooking and reading book.

The follower,continue to answer this question please!
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 05-12-22 16:13:03 | 只看该作者
How to spend my weekend:
when i was in China: often, i visited my friends and drank beers with them, or played Mah Jiong, or played PuKe (called GOU JI, six players), or went to Libraries, at that time, i often went to Shandong Provincial Library which located next door to DA MING HU PARk, I borrowed some books such as how to pass TOEFL, GRE.....
when i am in the States: play table-tennis and tennis with my friends, play chinese chess, drink beers/wines/sprite??, go to lectures by famous persons both in china and the states....

=============================
How to spend your weekend?????
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 05-12-23 09:59:42 | 只看该作者
For my weekend, I have talked too much, so I have to change the topic.

I know you have gone to the USA many years, but where is your father and mother living now, mainland, the USA?

What degree did you gained in the USA?
From which University?
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 05-12-23 21:08:24 | 只看该作者
elementary shcool===grammar school===junior middle school==senior middle school==high school------University: i am from Nankai University.

then what? got two masters in the States, one is from Rhode Island. the other is from Massachusetts.
then, worked in Fidility Investments as a web developer.
then......................
then......................
and then.....................
got a car accident!!!
until now.
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 05-12-23 22:25:52 | 只看该作者
  哇,看了宋大哥的学历以后,更觉得宋大哥很不简单,好厉害啊!真是应了一句老话——真人不露相;不比我,一大早就向大家露相了——也应了下句话“露相非真人”!哈哈。。有趣,有趣。。。阳光上的趣事还真多!

宋大哥的帖子上升得好快哦,都越过我了。看来我得加把劲罗,呵呵。。。——其实成为宋大哥的手下败将我也心服口服。

楼下的,你记忆中最快乐的一件事是什么啊?
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 05-12-25 02:12:48 | 只看该作者
TOO MANY THINS...
one of the best: walk with my girlfriend starting from 7:00pm to the next day 11:30am, then rode a motor cycle for one hour before getting sound sleep.......
am i carzy? yes! but i miss it very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-10-6 12:28