搜索
楼主: ZHANGXS05
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[随笔日志] 双向使我从一个败类到一流翻译的故事

[复制链接]
76#
 楼主| 发表于 10-9-25 11:40:48 | 只看该作者

cheering up

Now,I know my english is so poor that I could not understand what you say.dear Wikid ,I want to study it.Do you remember we talked last night . haha ,my god!I have forgotten all about english,an ...
冬日恋歌 发表于 10-9-25 10:48

No need for dashing hopes and prospects.

You can my story, then it mean everyone can start learning from ABC, and resulting in much better English.

Having a little faith in yourself, and the mojo which accompaines you when you are mentally motivated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
 楼主| 发表于 10-9-26 12:24:47 | 只看该作者

procrastinate instant and handy gratification

If don't get it, we can train ourselves to embrace and act out this mentality.

Instead of anxious, hesitating, just do it, externalize it, whether or not succeed or meet your expectation, it's no big deal, the real deal is the act itself,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 10-9-26 12:48:13 | 只看该作者
I restarted English learning last year by myself, and I improved it a lot. Compared to you, my vocabulary is much smaller.  Viewed from the social standard you mentioned above, I am also a 败类. However, I began to know the most important thing in the world is love, the love to myself, and the love to others. I am learning and practising how to love.

Best wishes to you, to me, and to everybody!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
 楼主| 发表于 10-9-27 06:40:34 | 只看该作者
The dream scenairo is a true reflection of our state of mind in an exaggerated fashion.

I am always conscious of what I dreamed about under depression, normality or hypomania. I think dream itself isn't a good thing, the ideal and sound sleep should be dreamless.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 10-9-27 06:45:26 | 只看该作者

Wonderful !

I restarted English learning last year by myself, and I improved it a lot. Compared to you, my vocabulary is much smaller.  Viewed from the social standard you mentioned above, I am also a 败类. Howev ...
jenny1982 发表于 10-9-26 12:48

why do you pick English up again? Just to find sth to do, you have a latent passion for it, which you find out in doing so, or work requirement?

Whatever the reason, we must seek some outlet to release our passion, energy and smarts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-3 18:39:52 | 只看该作者

FYI

As my mood is in a slightly better form in recent month, I am reaching out to the outside world more, since Sep until now, I have many nice, candid, relaxing talks with lots of girls.

I really found they didn't adhor me as i imagined, instead, they found talking with me was fun, interesting and enlightening.
Hope with right counter depression strategy, God's blessing, dad's interaction with me (love), more online meaningful chat with Nick, Shadow,etc.
I can outgrow the little self, and and do my best to extend a hand to others, like Lousia (to facilitate her english learning, and drumming up her confidence in her potential)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 10-10-4 08:42:13 | 只看该作者
Come on,Wikid!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-4 08:45:53 | 只看该作者
一段翻译,请大家斧正(E-C)

Plain Adventures

Get out now. Not just outside, but out, beyond the trap of the programmed electronic age so gently closing around so many people at the end of our century. Go outside, move deliberately, and then relax, slow down, look around. Do not jog. Do not run. Forget about blood pressure, arthritis, and weight reduction. Instead, pay attention to everything that abuts the rural road, the city street, the suburban boulevard. Walk. Stroll. Saunter. Ride a bike and coast along a lot. Explore.
Flex your mind, a little at first, then a lot. Savor something special. Enjoy the best-kept secret around, the everyday landscape that rewards and explorer, that touches any explorer with magic.

探索你的内心

现在就出发吧!“出发”我指的是突破上个世纪末由信息电子时代带给我们的枷锁。开始只属于你内心的旅行吧,来到大自然的怀抱中,全身放松,深呼吸,让时间停止,开阔你的视野。不要快步,不要慢跑,在这个时候,一切都已消失,高血压,关节炎和瘦身统统忘掉。关注那些你很熟悉又陌生的郊区小道,街道和林荫大道,溜达漫步就好,租辆单车在海边探索。

逐渐放松你的心灵,尽情享受当下所给你带来的特别感受,思考着关于人性的问题,陶醉在平日里那些熟悉又陌生的美景。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 10-10-4 11:36:45 | 只看该作者
Wikid 是善于言谈的,这点很欣赏。
最后一段话我很喜欢!现在就出发吧,让内心旅行吧,自然地,轻松地。。。
享受生活的美好,加油!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-6 07:37:02 | 只看该作者
Wikid 是善于言谈的,这点很欣赏。
最后一段话我很喜欢!现在就出发吧,让内心旅行吧,自然地,轻松地。。。
享受生活的美好,加油!
冬日恋歌 发表于 10-10-4 11:36

why did U have the impression that I am well-versed and rhetorical, dear buddy?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-7 08:24:51 | 只看该作者
The only way to find happiness is to survive after countless hardships and blocks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 10-10-8 12:57:31 | 只看该作者
我也喜欢英语,差不多自学完了英语专业的所有课程,但对自己的英语水平却还是不够自信,觉得自己的口语不够好,练习的机会太少了,希望有机会好好交流交流……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-9 09:53:27 | 只看该作者

MY 2 cents

本帖最后由 ZHANGXS05 于 10-10-11 03:15 编辑
我也喜欢英语,差不多自学完了英语专业的所有课程,但对自己的英语水平却还是不够自信,觉得自己的口语不够好,练习的机会太少了,希望有机会好好交流交流……
守望幸福 发表于 10-10-8 12:57

Chance didn't hit us on their own right, they are meant to be created, so we can create such an aura of communication, by voice chat via IM

here is my yahoo:  zhangxsus@yahoo.com,

Gmail : zhangxs05@gmail.com

QQ: 715637623

MSN zhangxs05@msn.com

Hope chat with you soon
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-11 03:13:08 | 只看该作者
of late, I have met two big yet useful words (by useful, i mean other words can't be their synonyms exactly)

Osmosis
Metamorphosis
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 10-10-21 16:22:33 | 只看该作者
From this Tuesday on, I am in Chongqing, is there any friends also happen to live there, maybe we chould have a tea time together
my phone number: 13773239424, welcome everyone
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-9-27 15:17