|
本帖最后由 blackeye 于 10-5-23 09:13 编辑
原帖由 yzplq 于 09-4-4 19:42 发表
有的条目因为单词不记得了不知如何做答,如果你能把这个测试表大致翻译一下,可能更多人愿意测试一下自己,回复的人也会更多.我发现有些负性的方面我也是有的
翻好了。四个选择里,第一个和第四个是绝对肯定和否定,第二个选择是‘有点是那么回事’,第三个选择是‘有点不是那么回事’。一定要记住,这是做着玩儿的,不能当诊断。Have fun!
1. I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own.
我喜欢和别人一起做事而不是一个人做事。
2. I prefer to do things the same way over and over again.
我喜欢每次都以同样的方式去做一件事。
3. If I try to imagine something, I find it very easy to create a picture in my mind.
我觉得很容易在脑子里以图像的方式来想象一件事情。
4. I frequently get so strongly absorbed in one thing that I lose sight of other things.
我常常因深陷于某一件事情而将其他事情置之不理。
5. I often notice small sounds when others do not.
我常常注意到别人不会注意到的很轻的声音。
6. I usually notice car number plates or similar strings of information.
我比较容易注意汽车牌号或类似成串儿的字母数字。
7. Other people frequently tell me that what I've said is impolite, even though I think it is polite.
别人常常告诉我说我说话不礼貌,而我自己觉得我是礼貌的。
8. When I'm reading a story, I can easily imagine what the characters might look like.
我在阅读故事时,很容易在脑子里想象人物的形象。
9. I am fascinated by dates.
我对日期着迷。
10. In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations.
和很多人在一起时,我可以很轻松地同时听着好几个人之间的谈话。
11. I find social situations easy.
社交对我来说易如反掌。
12. I tend to notice details that others do not.
我似乎总能注意到别人注意不到的细节。
13. I would rather go to a library than a party.
去图书馆比参加社交聚会对我更有吸引力。
14. I find making up stories easy.
编瞎话对我来说是小菜一碟。
15. I find myself drawn more strongly to people than to things.
我对人比对物更有兴趣。
16. I tend to have very strong interests, which I get upset about if I can't pursue.
我很容易对某些事产生强烈的兴趣,而且如果不让我去发展这些兴趣,我就会感到特别不舒服。
17. I enjoy social chitchat.
我喜欢和人闲聊。
18. When I talk, it isn't always easy for others to get a word in edgeways.
在我说话时,别人总是插不上嘴。
19. I am fascinated by numbers.
我对数字特别着迷。
20. When I'm reading a story, I find it difficult to work out the characters' intentions.
读故事时,我发现我很难揣摩故事里人物的意图。
21. I don't particularly enjoy reading fiction.
我不喜欢读小说。
22. I find it hard to make new friends.
我觉得交新朋友很难。
23. I notice patterns in things all the time.
我总是注意到东西的图案。
24. I would rather go to the theatre than a museum.
剧场和博物馆,我更愿意去前者。
25. It does not upset me if my daily routine is disturbed.
如果每日作息被打乱,我不会介意。
26. I frequently find that I don't know how to keep a conversation going.
我常常发现我不知道怎样把谈话继续下去。
27. I find it easy to "read between the lines" when someone is talking to me.
和别人交谈时,我很容易听出言外之意。
28. I usually concentrate more on the whole picture rather than the small details.
我更注重整体而不是细节。
29. I am not very good at remembering phone numbers.
我不太能记住电话号码。
30. I don't usually notice small changes in a situation, or a person's appearance.
我不太注意周围事物微小的变化,或别人面部微小的变化。
31. I know how to tell if someone listening to me is getting bored.
我知道如何识别听我说话的人是不是有点烦了。
32. I find it easy to do more than one thing at once.
同时做几件事对我来说很容易。
33. When I talk on the phone, I'm not sure when it's my turn to speak.
打电话时,我不是很清楚是不是该轮到我说话。
34. I enjoy doing thing spontaneously.
我喜欢自然而然地做事。
35. I am often the last to understand the point of a joke.
听笑话时,我常常是最后一个明白其可笑之处的人。
36. I find it easy to work out what someone is thinking or feeling just by looking at their face.
我觉得很容易从人的面部表情看出人的心思。
37. If there is an interruption, I can switch back to what I was doing very quickly.
如果我做事时被打断,之后我会很快接着把事情做下去。
38. I am good at social chitchat.
我很善于闲聊。
39. People often tell me that I keep going on and on about the same thing.
别人常常告诉我说,我总是在一个话题上说个没完。
40. When I was young, I used to enjoy playing games involving pretending with other children.
我小的时候喜欢和其他孩子玩假想类的游戏。
41. I like to collect information about categories of things (types of cars, types of birds, types of trains, types of plants, etc.).
我喜欢搜集事物的类别方面的信息(各类汽车,各类鸟类,各类火车,各类植物)。
42. I find it difficult to imagine what it would be like to be someone else.
我觉得很难将自己放在别人的位置想问题。
43. I like to plan any activities I participate in carefully.
我喜欢将自己的任何活动都计划周全。
44. I enjoy social occasions.
我喜欢社交场合。
45. I find it difficult to work out people's intentions.
理解别人的用意对我来说很困难。
46. New situations make me anxious.
新的环境总是让我感到焦虑。
47. I enjoy meeting new people.
我喜欢见不认识的人。
48. I am a good diplomat.
我是个很好的外交家。
49. I am not very good at remembering other people's date of birth.
我不大记得住别人的生日。
50. I find it very easy to play games with children that involve pretending.
和孩子们玩假想类的游戏对我来说很容易。
[ 本帖最后由 blackeye 于 09-4-6 16:19 编辑 ] |
|