回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-7 15:03:57 | 只看该作者

只有吃药才能好

本帖最后由 ZHANGXS05 于 10-8-22 17:07 编辑
我同学也好喜欢英语,学英语如果能让她好起来的话,尽可试试。
海123 发表于 10-8-6 22:14

我在2003底的时候,大脑不知怎么了,突然对生活中一切都很感兴趣,不过此前我是一个很专注的人,于是我就把我的interests,主要定在英语(那那时是打基础在练习听力和阅读),跑步,计算机,哲学,已经广泛的阅读上(记得有一天晚上室友在寝室里做烧烤,搞得我没法谁,我就一个人拿着被子出去了,碰巧我发现图书馆的门没有锁,我一个人就把没有靠窗户那边的灯打开了,我就开始找书看,找到了我后来很喜欢的《读书》杂志)。每天早上5:30一起来就喝水,然后去跑10圈,然后开始练习英语听写,直到上课,不管上什么课,我都能向老师提出各种各样的问题。我那时每天都是这个过,活在当下,我身边虽然没有一个要好的朋友和同学,可是我从来没有感到寂寞,烦躁,无聊。不过这种状态很快就200404被打破了,......

To be continued
I will back soon
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 10-8-7 16:19:31 | 只看该作者
厉害,值得向你学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-19 14:37:57 | 只看该作者

The Ultimate Ordeal

The ultimate ordeal (Can it be resolved?)

When the depression devil enjoyed me, I didn't know what my strengthes, demerits, potentials, it's made all life's good and nasty aspects utterly tasteless and identical to me.

Very early on, I was on a cycle of hypomania and depression. In doing so, I made many wrongdoings, escaping home try to end my life many times (starting from grade sixth), and don't listen to whatever teachers told in class, actually, though i physically attend class, I am a virtual dropout, i suppose, since grade one.

I know what unique good qualities i possess, but what's matter is, they can't be accumulated and go from strength to strength, what I have persistently gained (under the spell of hypomania, I find everything enjoyable and rejoyful, and subsequently I can  give my interests intense focus and spartan discipline, of course, whether or not I can learn these subjects well is another thing, I stress again, during hypomania, the learning process is a wonder reward in itself. ) alll be nullified by the passsive, depression ineria. These cycles are unbreakable, i am always in the maze, the more I marshalled my remaining energy trying to struggle with, the more I found how fruitless the effort,  what a doomed destiny I have ahead.

Now, others and myself think that I am a social weirdo. I am jobless, skilless, diplomaless, above all,without others' care, can't make ends meet, let alone support a family and be a husband.  

I know the thought of escaping by suicide is shameful and laughable
that's the thought spinning in my head for over 10 years, is it the time to jump into action ?

No matter how tattered shape I think or I am really in now, there are pepple who are less luckier than me. And the thoughts of parting with my dearest love, you, my dad Jeff, is painful and tearful,
on top of that, it's totally unfair to you, it will deal a devastating blow to you, it's a cruel, irresponsible act.

Dad, thanks, you elonated my life, see my brilliance, show me the greatest love I have ever had and perceived in the world, from the moment you hold my hands to cheer me up, or stay up late polishing translation for me, all these countless instances comprise your love which will never fade away with, even the earth will be exploded someday, (hopefully not next year).

dad, I am the subject of my depression, though the degree of the pain varied from time to time, but I always carry the mental pain, I can never shack it off entirely.  And due to it's very unpredictable nature, who knows when it will recur and how severe and last how long.

By nature, I like life very much, but depressiob deprived me of that basic instincts. I understand no matter what I say, I can't convince you to let me kill myself.  It's all come down to this question: what's reason of my existence. (considering the nearly same starting line, people at my age in society, I am right at the rock bottom)

Aforementioned are my random yet real thoughts.  

Chat with you later, dearest dad.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 10-8-19 14:49:45 | 只看该作者
你的事例充分说明,双相的人只要努力,一样会做出突出的成就!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-20 16:59:04 | 只看该作者
How to better care for your loved one

Due to I haveseveral love stories, and now it’s better to winnow what I have learned fromthese relationships.

First of all,have a better understanding about yourself, what you are, what fundamental valuesyou care most, what characters, characteristics and qualities made herappealing to you. If we don’t have know ourselves, then how can we better careof others, because, then we will not have a clear goal in life, which will makeus less vigorous, curious, passionate, we will end up, most of times, findingourselves try all means to kill time, like, smoking, drinking heavily, additiveinternet suffering, less active communication, easily got bored by everythingseemingly ordinary, excessive critical of others.

Try best tomemorize all the details of your loved ones, what shampoo she use, what kind ofhot pots made her mouth-watering, why she loves a particular brand……,all these cues are clues which lead to theher characters, and by better catering to these trivial details, you willimprove her quality of life, rendering those traits you like more pleasant, andthose not so like, tend to harmonious with your own values, remember, everyoneis different, so friction is unavoidable, as long as the difference isn’t fundamental,the differences between us can add more flavor and condiments into our life.

Help herrealize her dreams, besides love, she want one who can give her a pair of wingsto fly, every Average Susan has her own dreams, whatever trivial or ambitious,for us, we should treat them equal, we can tell them that dreams are thedriving force for our life, I care your dreams, you and me are dreamingtogether, and by concrete and concerted action, proving that dreams is doableand can be reached.

Hardships andmisfortune, in time of peace and prosperity, it’s harder to show one’s truevirtues and characters, thunderstorms and tornadoes make a person display theirtrue heart, whether, there will be a crisis in her career, or she getchronically depressed, remember she is the person you likes, don’t let thecrises or difficulties become the stumbling blocks in your bond. When the toughsides of life pass, the your love will become more interdependent andintimately connected. The crisis is a make or break of our relationships.

Plunging intothe things she likes, for example, instead of liking most gentlemen’s behavior duringshopping process, we should enjoy the shopping experience, and care the thingsyou like, and get more know-know about a specific project, for instance, whatjeans contour she like, and which brands have it, and what about it costs, whatshops offers most discount on a pair of New Balance sneakers, and it isavailable. Some guys will argue these things are women’s business, we shouldput our attention on making money and giving them, then she can buy whatevershe likes. I think it’s totally wrong, she cares about you, not the money, ifyou understand her more and can accompany her to a wonderful shoppingexperience, whether or not, she finally buys something, she will know you willaccompany her to wherever she goes.

Your best son,Jeff Wikid
2009-7-13 am 5:20
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 10-8-22 11:39:00 | 只看该作者
You are such a smart person with strong will. I should learn from you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-22 17:05:38 | 只看该作者

thanks for your compliments

You are such a smart person with strong will. I should learn from you.
hahaha1973 发表于 10-8-22 11:39

one of the most essential thing to do on earth is to elicit our inner strength and put it into good use to serve a cause greater than our self-interests.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-28 18:23:44 | 只看该作者
20090623 Dairy(i am missing you to death, dad :

Dearest dad:

Dad, you knew today I started by carrying seven bags with me, one backpack(for the laptop), six bags which carry all the necessities, books and your blessings. On the way to the destination, I met a nice girl who is adjacent to my seat, we talked about a whole range of topics, including, why girls are prone to lose their sense of direction, Shanghai sceneries and best shopping plazas(for apparel, skincare lines, snacks and all the things girls care about), cell phones, how to bargains, I handled out my business card to her and  said to her (Miss. Chen Xia) that next time when she is on assignment to Shanghai, she can ask me about the direction, the bus route and all the info necessary for her to enjoy her Shanghai safari, in return, she gives me your name and cell phone number (you knew, yesterday she even couldn’t find the famous Huai Hei Road, she said she initially plan to  take a peek at the Gucci, Dior and LV boutiques, and tell her classmates in France to buy one for her which is cheaper than here in China) I told her, it was good for saving the money and saving the best for the last, since she has plenty of opportunities to revisit Shanghai. The girl seems like a petty official for she said she has sojourned at a 5-star hotel in Shanghai for a week.

When I arrived at Zhangjiagang coach station, it took me 30 minutes to reach the Shagang management building. The person for foreign affairs received me and then just some red tape things, i.e. filling the forms and so on.  On the way to fetch our uniform, protective shoe and security helmet, the woman who responsible for doling out these kinds of things are very interested in me, she even gives me her number and said next time, when I lose my direction, I can call her and she wanna me to soup up her English.

The meal is excellent, it has a perfect combination of fruit and meat. And it has a buffet style which means we can freely choose the dish we favor and at whatever amount, this is esp. favorable for a vegetable buff like your son !
One hitch is we didn’t have hot water in our dorm yet, which means I can only bath in cold water(though it’s in the apogee of summer, I still can’t adapt to it). I hope later I can get used to this new environment and I heard that bathing often with cold water is good for your body, is it true?

Finally, there is a gym just 2 minutes from our dorm, which means I can quickly retake my daily routine jogging and tomorrow I decided not go the gym, for I don’t familiar with the surroundings, I can run at the nearby areas and get familiarized with it, (esp. where I can go to the Internet Café, because there isn’t  any internet connection at our dorm).

Your loving son
                                                          20080623 pm 21:45
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 10-8-29 23:20:37 | 只看该作者
27# ZHANGXS05

weird.
How come the first line shows the diary written on 20090623, while  
the last line demonstrates it was a diary of 2008?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 10-8-30 00:17:42 | 只看该作者
27# ZHANGXS05

weird.
How come the first line shows the diary written on 20090623, while  
the last line demonstrates it was a diary of 2008?
hahaha1973 发表于 10-8-29 23:20

Sharp eyes, sorry, there should be 2009, thanks for your correction
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 10-8-31 16:04:51 | 只看该作者
真棒!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-9-27 12:11