搜索
查看: 1293|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

如何对待康复过程中的无望感?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 08-7-30 16:21:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
不知道是不是很多抑郁症病友都比我要坚强,在抑郁症发作初期我很坚信自己会好起来,很有希望的努力去做事,然后生产后一个月抑郁症突然在惊恐突袭后加重,那个时候我依然相信我会好起来,但是情况每况愈下,开始只是早上起床时莫名低落无力,白天还好,发展到后来,只是下午感觉还好,再发展下去一天情绪都很低落,感兴趣的事越来越少,想躺在床上的时间越来越多

现在我换了药继续奋斗在康复的大道上,但是我发现我一天情绪波动满大的,比如早上上午我会想到我是不是永远都好不了了?为什么每天努力的调节都没有看到多少成果,逼着自己活动,出游,锻炼身体,做家务,看电视看书,可是当每天早上都同样在绝望和低落中醒来的时候,白天都在奇怪的灰暗感觉中挣扎的时候,每晚都同样在疲惫中睡去的时候,我真的不知道好起来的希望在哪?

但到了相对好些的下午我又觉得我是可以康复的,那么多人都康复我为什么不行,我可以做事,只是累些罢了,可是那种快乐的兴致勃勃的感觉为什么还是没有回来?

在我的印象中,大家好像都是在不断的努力,再努力,不会象我这样每天都有无望感,每天都在考虑何时康复的问题,请问你们在康复过程中会有无望感么?会害怕自己好不起来么?

康复的过程到底是什么样的?先恢复的是精力还是兴趣还是情绪呢?还是其他什么?

这些问题每天都在折磨着我,很痛苦...

[ 本帖最后由 green 于 08-7-30 16:22 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 08-7-30 16:27:35 | 只看该作者
Hope for Getting Your Life Back

What do you think your chances are of getting better? Do you believe that there will be answers to your problems? Do you have a hopeful attitude about the future? Hopefulness can be one of the most significant influences on your progress toward recovery. People with a hopeful view about change are usually willing to try new things. But if you suffer from hopelessness, you may give up too easily or not give good ideas an opportunity to work.

Think for a moment about the effect of hope on your behavior. If you don't believe that any of your efforts are likely to make a difference, how hard will you try to change? On the other hand, would you act differently if you had faith in yourself to get beyond your difficulties, or even reach a higher plane in life? While a positive mental attitude is clearly helpful, it can be hard to come by when you are feeling down. There can be a "vicious cycle" in depression in which you lose your desire to take action. When you do less to get out of your rut, to spend time with those who love you, and to solve your problems, it is easy to become more discouraged about the future. Hopelessness feeds the depression, which slows you down even more.

The way out of depression is just the opposite. A "positive cycle" can develop when you find some reasons for hope, and either change your attitude or change your actions. After you take some positive steps, your mood lifts and your energy starts to return. You'll probably find that it's hard to make yourself feel more hopeful until you have a reason to feel that way. So you will have to take a few steps toward fixing your problems before your optimism returns.

For some people, this positive cycle keeps going even after the depression goes away because they have developed new skills, healthier habits, and better attitudes. These positive life changes help them to be stronger overall than they were before and to find greater meaning and purpose in their lives. Jeff, the teacher described earlier in this chapter, was able to lead a much more fulfilling life after he stopped comparing himself with others and began to pay full attention to family relationships and the other things that really counted for him.

We want to stop now to ask you these very important questions: What gives you hope? What keeps you going? Each of us has a unique response to these questions. But some of the common answers we have heard are: "My family, I would never want to leave them," "I know I can get better," "I really love life when I'm feeling well," "For me... I have lots of things I still want to do," "My faith keeps me going," and "I have a contribution to make in life."

Take some time now to write out answers to these two questions in your notebook. Try to think of as many reasons as you can. You can use the examples above to get you going with ideas. If you have trouble thinking of reasons for hope or what keeps you going, here are some things you can do:

Ways to Stimulate Hope for Recovery

Get started — do the problem-solving exercise outlined in this chapter.

Learn about the treatment of depression by reading this book or talking with a doctor or therapist — recognize that depression is a common illness that responds very well to therapy.

Ask someone you know well about your situation. If they are supportive and tell you that things will get better, try your best to believe them.

Remember that depression makes you focus on the negative and sometimes miss the positive. You can fight hopelessness by paying more attention to the positive things that happen in your life. These could be small things like seeing your children smile, finding a good parking space, or taking time to savor a special meal; or bigger things like completing a project, getting a raise, or making a new friend.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 08-7-30 17:03:02 | 只看该作者
顺其自然吧,不要在哪一方面过于执着,我也有情绪波动的时候,昨天一天天气很炎热,我因为一些事情就很不开心,后来鼓励自己起来做点事情,听听音乐,又听了钟茂森博士讲因果教育的光碟,明白了很多事情,也知道自己身上业障还是很多的,努力为社会多做点好事,好好善待自己,一切会好起来的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 08-7-30 17:17:49 | 只看该作者

加油GREEN!

个人努力都在点滴中,
产生的无望感,觉得效果不明显。不要去管它,康复也是慢慢得来的。
老话:病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。但你只要努力,就会有希望,千万别放弃。

GREEN,绿色 是希望的颜色。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 08-7-30 18:39:40 | 只看该作者
看过侯俊阁写的"噩梦醒来"吗? 他两年的抑郁症是在某一天忽然好的, 相信你也有这么一天的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 08-7-30 19:02:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢大家,我前几次好起来也都是经过漫长的等待挣扎,突然有一天健康快乐的感觉回来了,我想这次或许也是这样吧,只是时间长了些,毕竟怀孕生产是个很伤元气的工程,我想可能是恢复的慢些,坚持住,每天都在鼓足所有的气力-活下去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 08-7-30 19:30:34 | 只看该作者
原帖由 green 于 08-7-30 19:02 发表
谢谢大家,我前几次好起来也都是经过漫长的等待挣扎,突然有一天健康快乐的感觉回来了,我想这次或许也是这样吧,只是时间长了些,毕竟怀孕生产是个很伤元气的工程,我想可能是恢复的慢些,坚持住,每天都在鼓足所有 ...
怀孕生子对一般人来说都有可能会产生抑郁, 别说我们这样的人了, 所以我想你这次时间长是特殊情况,. 真羡慕你能当妈妈, 我连这样的奢望都没了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 08-7-30 22:59:24 | 只看该作者
GREEN,我们的情况真的好相似,我也想知道除了吃药,我们该做些别的什么事来帮助恢复啊?还有我今天又遇到突发情况了,被要求修改论文,我现在对写文章的事非常反感抵触厌恶,甚至我都想到了要辞职,我不知道我这个算不算是逃避退缩,可是我现在这个样子动脑真的很痛苦的,很难有勇气去做,哎,真希望有神能救救我啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 08-7-31 11:48:27 | 只看该作者
原帖由 迷恋阳光 于 08-7-30 22:59 发表
GREEN,我们的情况真的好相似,我也想知道除了吃药,我们该做些别的什么事来帮助恢复啊?还有我今天又遇到突发情况了,被要求修改论文,我现在对写文章的事非常反感抵触厌恶,甚至我都想到了要辞职,我不知道我这个算 ...

我想除了积极的调节,最重要的一样东西就是时间,随着时间推移我想我们的神经会慢慢恢复的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 08-7-31 21:55:17 | 只看该作者
不是神经,应该是精神把?抑郁症是精神病啊.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-10-2 01:22