查看: 1049|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

抑郁症不是一种脆弱或失败

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 04-11-16 10:56:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
抑郁症不是一种脆弱或失败

我有了第一个孩子后在很短时间我患上了抑郁症。我难过得要哭,还有令人难以相信的心情忽高忽低地转变。大概有一年时间我会持续地有这种感受,每天我好象变得更急噪和紧张不安起来。

我最大的问题是承认某些东西是错误的。在我思想里我感觉好象有一种失败和脆弱,我没法掌握我的生活环境。有了一个孩子改变了我们的生活,我有一段很艰难的时间去接受这个孩子。我几乎感到他不在我身边会更好些。我从不会感到我会伤害我的孩子,但是我真的想要伤害我自己。

最后我丈夫让我去看医生并坚持让我去。我丈夫告诉医生我到底怎么了因为他知道我在医生面前是不会诚实的。

我已成为心理咨询界的一员并开始坚持服药。在一个月时间里我注意到我的心情有一种令人难以相信的不同,精力水平和自信。到现在我服药大约有10个月的时间了,我也乐意配合我的医生渐渐地开始降低我的剂量。

我指出的是患有抑郁症的人不要感到脆弱或像是一种失败。我学到了抑郁症仅仅是一种病,没什么大不了的,你能掌握你自己命运的!

Colette

Depression is not a weakness or a failure.

My depression started shortly after I had my first child. I was extremely weepy and had incredible up-and-down mood swings. For approximately a year, I went on feeling this way, and every day I seemed to become more irritable and edgy.

My biggest problem was admitting something was wrong. In my mind I felt like such a failure and weak, not being able to handle my life situations. Having a baby had changed our lives and I had a very hard time accepting the baby. I almost felt he was better off with out me. I never felt I would harm my child, but I did want to harm myself.

Finally, my husband made me a doctor’s appointment and insisted I go. My husband told the doctors what was going on with me because he knew I wouldn't be honest with my doctor.

I enrolled in counseling and started taking medications. Within a month I had noticed an incredible difference in my moods, energy levels and confidence. I have been on medication for about 10 months now and would like to work with my doctor to gradually start reducing my dosage.

My point is that people who have depression should not feel weak or like a failure. I have learned that depression in a disease, not something that you can control on your own!!

http://www.dbsalliance.org/Stories/Colette.html
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-10-10 11:21