打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转贴] 在工作中康复

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 06-11-18 20:25:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Wellness at Work

You can do it.

Depression and bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) can present many challenges. But there are things you can do to manage your symptoms and stay well at work.

You are not alone.
Many people with depression and bipolar disorder cope with job-related issues. According to DBSA’s recent constituency survey, the most common are:

My illness affected my ability to perform job duties   88%
I had to change jobs more often than other people
  65%
I was passed up for a promotion   65%
I had to completely change my career  60%
I quit working outside the home   58%
I was given less responsibility at work   48%

Never give up hope.
Work with your health care providers and DBSA support group to manage your symptoms and make your job

This page provides a very brief introduction the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act and Social Security Disability Insurance. The information provided should not take the place of a consultation with the appropriate agency or professional. Decisions regarding leave, disability or other important employment issues should not be based solely on the information in this brochure.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:26:47 | 只看该作者
Staying Healthy at Work
Good mental health at work comes with symptom management. Taking steps to reduce your symptoms and keep yourself well can have a positive effect on

Taking care of yourself
Take breaks, even when you don’t think you need them. Know what increases your stress level. Recognize when you are feeling more stress and need to step back from your work. You might want to take a short time out to meditate, do a relaxation exercise, listen to a tape or CD, or read a helpful brochure

Get encouragement and perspective by making a short phone call to a friend or family member.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:27:18 | 只看该作者
Stick with your treatment while working. It’s important to take your medication(s) as prescribed, even at work. Keep your medication in a vitamin bottle or take it during your lunch hour if you don’t want others to see it. Set a timer, alarm or reminder on your computer if you often forget to take medication.

Address side effects. Talk to your doctor about changing your dosing time if your medication makes you feel drowsy or restless at work. Take medication with food if nausea is a problem. Keep water nearby if you get a dry mouth.

Know that you can be most productive with a stable mood. Don’t allow mania or hypomania to go untreated. As productive as you may feel at the time, you may be more likely to make mistakes.

Find a sense of purpose or passion in your personal life. Know that there is more to your life than work. This may include:

Tell yourself you can feel better when you are having a difficult day. Even if you don’t feel better right away, know that you have the tools to work toward wellness.

Keep life simple.

Get enough rest, eat nutritious meals and do some type of physical exercise daily.

Get help before there is a crisis. Make an appointment with your health care provider right away if you feel an episode coming on, so you can take steps to stabilize your mood.

Be prepared. Sometimes an episode of depression or mania happens even when you are doing everything right following your treatment, sleeping and eating enough, and getting support. If this happens, get the help you need.

Take time to recover if you have had a manic or depressive episode. Allow yourself to take things slower.

Remember that you are not your symptoms, and you are not your illness.

[ 本帖最后由 精灵娃娃 于 06-11-18 20:28 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:30:04 | 只看该作者
Getting the most from your job

Look for opportunities to learn at work. Knowledge and skills can always help you, even if you aren’t able to use what you learn right away.
Use creative problem-solving skills to manage your time and workload. Make to-do lists that are easy for you to use. Write things down if you have trouble remembering them.

See each challenge as a learning experience. Even if the experience is difficult, ask yourself what you can learn from it.

Gain strength from your past successes. Apply things that worked for you in past to new challenges you face. When you are praised at work, remember it.

Do your best, regardless of how you feel.

Believe that you are worthwhile, and you are doing good work. Give yourself credit for everything you do, including small things.

Direct your energy toward one project at a time, and break large projects down into small, manageable steps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:31:10 | 只看该作者
Working with others

Address problems as they happen, rather than building resentment. Discuss your needs with your supervisor using “I” statements, such as “I feel pressured when I get an important project at the last minute.”

Accept your own limitations and try not to take on more work than you can handle.

Ask for help. Take opportunities to learn from others and empower yourself.

Accept others and their limitations. If you have trouble with a co-worker, focus on the problem, not the person.

Be ready to change. Keep an open mind and accept constructive criticism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:31:58 | 只看该作者
Should I tell anyone about my illness ?  

It is your choice whether to talk about your illness at work and who to tell. Not everyone is educated about depression and bipolar disorder. You may choose not to tell anyone, or you may choose to tell others in order to educate them.

You may need to discuss your illness with your supervisor if you need special accommodations. These may include shorter days, special hours, more frequent breaks, time off, or changes in job responsibilities or work environment.

Discuss your needs with your supervisor. Bring some educational materials about your illness. You might want to bring a letter from your health care provider. Let your supervisor know what you need and why you need it. Point out positive things, such as how the accommodation will help you be more productive.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-18 20:33:36 | 只看该作者
只是转粘,没有时间翻译,不好意思.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 06-11-19 01:52:56 | 只看该作者
可惜发现的时间太晚了,今天实在不能再熬夜了。明天吧--我知道不必强求,可是,还是有点急躁。

以前翻译过几篇精灵娃娃发的贴,现在终于赶上realtime的了,好激动的感觉:)

刚才把娃娃发在走出抑郁版的亲友指南翻译并转载至“生死边缘”贴。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 06-11-19 22:08:28 | 只看该作者
近来我正为工作烦恼,谢谢精灵娃娃的好贴。

其实我都好友冲动想去翻译,只是近来太忙,身心疲累。等我闲闲来先。:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 06-11-20 07:43:41 | 只看该作者
马上就要翻译完了,昨天因为准备开会的事没做完,今天一定做完。先通告一下,免得大家浪费精力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 06-11-20 11:17:21 | 只看该作者
在工作中康复

你做得到

抑郁和双相障碍(亦称躁郁症)会带来许多问题。但你有办法可以做到控制你的症状,在工作中保持健康的状态。

你并不孤单

许多患有抑郁和双相障碍的人都面临着与工作相关的问题。抑郁和双相障碍支持联盟最新的统计数据表明有以下常见现象:

我的疾病影响了我工作的能力                88%
我不得不比常人更频繁地更换工作                65%
晋级的时候我被pass掉了                        65%
我不得不把我的职业完全改换掉                60%
我放弃了在家门之外的工作                58%
分配给我工作上的职责比别人要少                48%

永远不要放弃希望
与健康护理人员和支持联盟的地区小组合作,控制你的症状,做好你的工作。

{美国相关法律信息略}

在工作中保持健康
在工作中保持心理健康往往是控制症状的结果。要采取措施减少你的症状并保持自己的健康,这会对你的工作产生积极的效果。

照顾自己
要给自己时间休息,尽管有时候自己并不觉得有休息的必要。了解哪些事情会增强自己的压力。感觉压力增大时要意识到这种情况,并有意识地从工作中抽出身缓解。可以花一小会儿时间冥想、做些放松锻炼、听听磁带或CD、或读一本对你有帮助的小册子。

主动向家人或亲友打个电话聊几句,听听他们的鼓励和建议。

工作时要坚持治疗。遵医嘱用药即便在工作中也是非常重要的事。如果不愿意被人看到,可以把药装在维生素瓶里,或在午休时吃。如果经常忘记服药可以设个闹钟或在电脑上装个小贴士提醒自己。

认真对待副作用。如果用药使你产生嗜睡或烦躁的状况,和医生商量一下调整用药的时间。如果有恶心的症状,可以在进食时服药。如果口干在身边备好水。

要知道,情绪的稳定才能保证最好的工作成果。不要任由躁狂或轻躁发展。当时你可能会感觉精力充沛,但这时你也更容易犯错误。

在你的个人生活中找到目的感和热情。要知道这对于你的生活来说比工作更重要。这包括:

在糟糕的一天中告诉自己感觉会好起来的。即使不能马上好起来,也要知道你已经找到了康复的法门。

让生活简单

充分休息,注意饮食营养,每天做些体力锻炼。

在严重状况来临之前就要寻找帮助。如果感觉有状况要发生,马上就约你的健康护理人员,采取措施稳定情绪。

要做好充分的准备。有时即使按期治疗、睡眠和饮食正常、并接受支持却仍然会出现抑郁或躁狂。如果出现这种情况,一定去寻求需要的帮助。

如果有躁狂或抑郁发生,要给自己时间康复。要允许自己慢慢来。

记住,你并不是你的那些症状,你并不是你的疾病。

充分利用工作

要寻找机会学习工作上需要的知识和技术
,即使有时学了也不会马上用得到。
运用创造性的解决问题技巧管理你的时间和工作量。列一个容易使用的任务表。如果怕记不住就把要做的东西记下来。

把每次挑战当成一次学习的经历。即使这个经历很困难,也要告诉自己可能从中学到哪些东西。

从以往的成功中汲取力量。把过去有效的经验用在现在的挑战中。记住别人对你工作上的夸奖。

不论感觉如何,要尽最大努力做事。

相信你是有价值的,你工作做得很好。
做到的每件事情都应该飘扬自己一下,包括小事。

每次把你的精力集中到一件事上,把大事情分解为小的可解决的步骤。

与他人合作

发生问题时解决问题,而不要积压怨气。
与你的领导讨论你的需求时用第一人称的表达方式,比如“当我接手一个又重要又紧急的任务时,我会很有压力。”

接受自己的限度,尽力不要使自己超负荷工作。

寻求帮助。
找机会向他们学习,增强自己的能力。

接受别人和他们的限度。如果你与合作的同事有问题,集中解决问题,对事不对人。

随时准备应对变化。保持开放的头脑,接受建设性的批评。

我该告诉别人我的疾病吗?

是否要在工作场合谈你的疾病,和谁谈,这是你自己的选择。并不是每个人都了解抑郁和双相障碍。你可以选择不告诉任何人,或者选择告诉一些人,让他们更多地了解。

如果你需要特殊照顾,可以和领导谈你的疾病。要求照顾的范围可以包括:减少日常的工作时间和加班,多休息,请假,更换工作职责或环境等。

把你的需要和领导谈一谈。带些关系你疾病的宣传材料。你可能还想带一封医生的推荐信。让领导知道你需要什么和这些需要的理由。要指出你的要求的积极方面,譬如这些照顾会帮助你更高效地工作等。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 06-11-20 11:32:50 | 只看该作者
编辑了一下,把小标题按精灵的排版选为了黑体,结果发现效果不太好,不如直接选加粗了。不过太麻烦,不爱改了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 06-11-20 19:09:40 | 只看该作者
malnu, thanks for your effort. it's great
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 06-11-21 08:54:17 | 只看该作者
感谢精灵娃娃辛苦查找资料,现在近来耽于版务,恐怕很难有精力为双相版做更多贡献了,只有把现成的东西翻译翻译。近来精灵娃娃上线时间比较多,是双相版的幸事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 06-12-5 22:31:55 | 只看该作者
看见鸡肠就头疼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阳光工程 ( 京ICP备10041392号-12 地址:北京市海淀区北二街8号1510 邮编:100080 | 京公网安备 11010802020199号  

GMT+8, 24-9-30 03:26