Dr. Wang, Zucheng
王 祖承

Dr. Shi, Wanghong 施 旺紅
Dr. Zhang, Haiyin 張 海音
Dr. Mingyi, Qian
Dr. Cui, Yuhua 崔 玉華
Dr. Lu, Yingzhi 路 英智

Formal Invitation to Attend the International Congress of Morita Therapy

As the Congress Chair, I am writing this letter to formally invite you to attend and participate in the Sixth International Congress of Morita Therapy to be held on August 24 and 25, 2007, at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. The theme of this Congress is: Future of Morita Therapy. Please visit our current web site as follows:

http://ishiyama.ca/morita_congress/

Also, I wish to thank you for your agreement to serve as a member of the International Advisory Board for this Congress. We are very honoured to have you on the Board.

There are six persons listed as Advisory Board Members from China.

MD
Wang, Zucheng 王祖承
MD
Shi, Wanghong 施 旺紅
MD
Zhang, Haiyin 張 海音
PhD
Mingyi, Qian (Chinese character?)
MD
Cui, Yuhua* 崔 玉華
MD
Lu, Yingzhi* 路 英智

At this point, we do not know exactly how many of you will be attending the Congress this August. If you could please let us know your plan to attend the Congress in the attached form, we would much appreciate it.

Invitation to Participate in a Symposium on Morita Therapy in China

I would like to propose a special symposium dedicated to a discussion on Morita therapy in China. Possible topics are: (a) introduction of centers, institutes, and hospitals where Morita therapy is taught and/or used in China, (b) Chinese culture/philosophy and Morita therapy, (c) blending of Morita and Chinese approaches, and (d) future of Morita therapy in China. I am certainly open to your suggestions for alternative topics. I will share your proposed topics with the Programming Committee for their final approval.

The length of this symposium will be 1.5 hours, including a 15-min. questions and answers period. We will have Japanese-English simultaneous interpreters. If you can speak in either language, it will be appreciated. If not, we will find a Chinese interpreter. We will need 4-5 symposists, 1 or 2 chairs. Each symposist will speak for 10-15 min. The simultaneous interpreter will need the manuscripts about one month before the Congress.

I wish to ask Dr. Shi to the coordinator for this symposium, unless another person wishes to coordinate this symposium.

I have arranged for financial assistance ($1,000 Canadian Dollars) to support your 2-day Congress registration and participation in this symposium during the Congress. This financial assistance is to cover your expenses such as: (a) registration fee ($240), (b) dinner reception ($50), (c) accommodation, (d) meals, (e) local transportation, and (f) other expenses, during your stay in Vancouver. Please cover your own travel expenses such as international airfare and domestic travel in China. Hotel accommodation will have to be done on-line individually, and you may be required to pay a deposit by credit card in advance. Please go to our web site for more information and reservation procedures, and make your own reservation arrangements. You are welcome to use any part of the money to support your colleagues or students who will be attending the Congress with you.

Upon your arrival, please contact one of our Secretariat assistants, and you will receive the above amount of money in Canadian dollars. You are welcome to register for the Congress and pay for it in advance, or choose to pay upon your arrival at the Congress venue. Early registration and payment will give you some discounts.

We would be deeply honoured if you will participate in this symposium. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you will accept this invitation to participate in a symposium on Morita therapy in China at our Congress, as (a) chair or co-chair, (b) symposist/presenter, or (c) symposium coordinator? Also, please indicate if you will accept the nature of our financial support as described above.

If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me or e-mail the Secretariat of the Congress: [email=morita-therapy-program@hotmail.com]morita-therapy-program@hotmail.com[/email].

I look forward to your presence and participation in the Congress.

Sincerely yours,
Ishu Ishiyama, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Chair of the Sixth International Congress of Morita Therapy
TEL: 001-604-822-5329; FAX: 822-3302
e-mail: ishiyama22@hotmail.com (for Japanese and English correspondence) or ishu.ishiyama@ubc.ca (for English correspondence)
作者: shiwanghong    时间: 07-8-2 16:52
The Sixth International Congress of
Morita Therapy
in Vancouver, Canada (August 24-25, 2007)  
Congress Theme
Future of Morita Therapy:
Multidimensional Understanding and
Application of Morita Therapy

Congress Venue: University of British Columbia
Sponsored by
Japanese Society for Morita Therapy

Latest Announcements

n    Pre-Congress Workshop:
"Introduction to Theory, Practice, and Application of Morita Therapy"
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2007 (8.45am to 3.30pm; lunch & refreshments served)

Place: UBC campus (Fisheries Centre Room 197/108 at 2202 Main Mall, across from Faculty of Education's Scarfe Building)

Instructors: Dr. Ishu Ishiyama (UBC), Dr. Peg LeVine (Monash University, Australia) , and Dr. Brian Ogawa (Washburn University, USA)

Cost: $120 CAD (discounts available to early registrants, students, and Congress registrants)

Limited seating:  please register early for this semi-experiential training workshop.

For details: Please see the Pre-Congress Morita Workshop page.

n    We are now accepting your early registration with payment. Early registrants will enjoy substantial discounts.

n    Participants who have made reservations at the Gage Towers now have an option to move to the Westcoast Suites. Please contact the Reservation Office (Phone: 604 822 1000 / Phone Toll Free: 1 888 822 1030 / Email: reservations@housing.ubc.ca) to request the upgrades. All Westcoast Suites units will offer a king size bed in the bedroom and a queen pull-out sofa in the living room. Suites have equipped kitchenettes, private bathrooms and flat panel televisions. The rate is $149.00 per suite, per night (plus 14% tax) based on single or double occupancy. There is an additional $15.00 charge per night for additional guests (to a maximum of 4 guests per suite).
作者: shiwanghong    时间: 07-8-2 16:53
This is a list of possible symposium themes. The final symposium themes and schedule will be announced later.

Invited speakers will address these thematic topics and issues.

Essence of Morita therapy and its cultural background
Morita therapy in psychiatry and mental health: Past and present
Application of Morita therapy
Trans-cultural value of Morita therapy
Case study reports
Morita therapy and other approaches: Comparative analysis and converging themes
Future of Morita therapy: Theory, research, practice, and applications

Japanese Translation

1.     森田療法の本質とその文化的背景
2.     精神医学と精神衛生の中の森田療法-過去と現在
3.     森田療法の応用
4.     森田療法の超文化的価値
5.     症例研究報告
6.     森田療法と他のアプローチ―比較分析と共有のテーマ
7.     森田療法の将来-理論、研究、実践、応用
作者: 菠萝花    时间: 07-8-2 17:11
老师,我也想去哦,可是不敢坐飞机哦!我开车吧!呵呵! 等你们开完会后,我正好到达!
作者: xlhljp    时间: 07-8-2 21:09
恭喜一下老师受到邀请!
作者: flycar    时间: 07-8-3 22:43
祝贺教授在森田疗法中取得的成就!

欢迎光临 阳光工程心理网 (http://sunofus.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2